martes, 24 de febrero de 2015
What have we here?
Greetings, my friends! I trust you all percieve yourselves to be well. I certainly percieve myself as such. Aside from the formalities, I am currently (as you may already know) in the South American country of Colombia. If you don't know this, and attend Alice Deal Middle School, you must have recently drunk a large Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster (look it up). The effects of this intoxicating alcoholic drink are akin to having your brains smashed out by a lemon wrapped around a large gold brick. You should never drink more than two of these unless you are a thirty ton mega elephant with bronchial pneumonia. Here, apparently, there is a lot of modern architecture. However, that is just my perception of my own personal universe. Perhaps to you these houses seem outlandish and alien. Perhaps to you, anyone who asks you what I perceive as a question is actually singing to you! Perhaps, perhaps. As of right now, it is 8 hours and 4 minutes into the PM section of the 24th day of the month of February in the 2015th year in the common era. But I am getting sidetracked. It is hot here. Not as hot as Venus, where if you tried to fly a plane in the lower atmosphere it would quickly cease flying, and then cease being a plane. You could conceivably fly in the upper atmosphere with just a wetsuit, as long as both your plane and wetsuit are resistant to sulfuric acid. Venus is a terrible place. The floor at my house is white. Rarely are floors white, or polished, or made of marble, and yet this floor seems to be! How utterly peculiar. Or maybe what I see as a white floor, the dogs see as a tree trunk ready to be urinated upon. That seems to be the case, as I can support with a few pieces of conclusive evidence (conclusive, of course, from my point of view). Thank you for training your brain to interpret these strange symbols as a mode of communication which would be completely unintelligible to many other people in the world. I hope you have perceived this seemingly random jumble of lines and curves as monotonous, and I will be posting more random lines and curves later. And remember: never go to Venus. It's a terrible place.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario